IMDG: Function Specific
|Price:||£88.00 + VAT
Function Specific training for staff directly involved in dangerous goods transport. The course can be configured according to the student’s job role following the functions identified in the IMDG Code training recommendations.
- Classification of dangerous goods
- Packing of dangerous goods in packages
- Marking, labelling or placarding dangerous goods
- Packing/unpacking containers
- Preparing transport documents for dangerous goods
- Offering dangerous goods for transport
- Accepting dangerous goods for transport
- Handling dangerous goods in transport
- Preparing dangerous goods loading/stowage plans
- Loading/unloading dangerous goods into/from ships
- Carrying dangerous goods in transport
Additional modules that can be taken with any of the courses above:
- 49 CFR Module: Looks at the additional requirements in 49 CFR when shipping into/from the USA under the IMDG Code provisions.
- ADR Module: Looks at the additional provisions and/or variations applicable to the road legs of a combined road/sea journey.
For more information or if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.