IMDG: Freight Forwarder
|Price:||£88.00 + VAT
£35.00* for access to IMDG
The Freight Forwarder course is specifically tailored to freight forwarders at a function specific level
As freight forwarders may have different roles this course identifies the main generic tasks and provides:
- General awareness overview on classification provisions and the nine hazard classes.
- Information on competent authority approvals and exemptions.
- Detailed overview on labelling and marking provisions for packages and the placarding and marking provisions for CTUs.
- General awareness overview on stowage requirements.
- Detailed overview on segregation requirements.
- General awareness overview on emergency response.
- Information on use of and packing CTUs.
Additional modules that can be taken with any of the courses above:
- 49 CFR Module: Looks at the additional requirements in 49 CFR when shipping into/from the USA under the IMDG Code provisions.
- ADR Module: Looks at the additional provisions and/or variations applicable to the road legs of a combined road/sea journey.
For more information about IMDG: Freight Forwarder, or if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.