Did you know?
Every Company dealing with the transportation or storage of dangerous goods above a certain limit MUST appoint a DGSA.
However, it is not always an option for a company to train their own m ember of staff in the role of Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA). As an alternative you can appoint qualified DGSA’s from an outside organisation; Sigma Studies Ltd can provide this professional service contract for you at a very reasonable cost.
Our DGSA Consultancy service includes:
- Initial audit and assessment of your needs
- Annual report
- Accident investigation and reporting
- Telephone and email support
- Regulation advice
- Multimodel operation advice
- Safe practices and procedures
- Training requirements
- Vehicle suitability
Sigma Studies can act as your Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA) on a consultancy basis
Our DGSA services consist of:
- Initial Audit and Assessment
- Annual Reports
- Accident Investigation and Reporting
- Telephone and Email Support
Alternatively, Sigma also run DGSA Courses in which candidates can get themselves qualified to become a DGSA.
For more information about DGSA Consultancy, or if you have any queries…
Please do not hesitate to Contact Us.